Misted up Windows
Are your windows misted up?
Condensation on the inside of the double glazing?
You can keep the existing frames and we can replace the glass, leaving you with smashing windows!
- Aluminium, Upvc and wooden frames
- Patio doors
- Velux loft window units
If you are looking to improve the appearance of your property why not change the plain double glazing for leaded glass or georgian bars.
If you want to replace your windows, consider thermal efficient glass. It makes double glazing as effective as triple glazing and cuts fuel bills.
Thermal efficient glass, which usually forms the inner pane of a double glazing unit, allows less heat to escape through your windows than ordinary glass. Thanks to a special energy saving coating which lets the sun’s rays through, but reflects heat from fires and radiators back into your home. Heat which ordinary double glazing allows to escape.
- Double glazing as effective as triple glazing
- Allows you to stay comfortable at a lower thermostat setting
- Reduces unsightly internal condensation
- Helps to save energy and vital natural resources
- Allows you to increase the glazed area of a building without increasing heat loss
Looking for glaziers in High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield, Loudwater, Bourne End, Marlow, Hazlemere, Princes Risborough and surrounding areas. Jackson Glass your local glazier for misted sealed units. Call on 01494 812207 or 07775 753329 on contact us.